Sunday, February 08, 2004

i spent the whole afternoon at simlim square today. *rolls eyes* melvin wanted to look at stuff there, so i tagged along. it wasnt as boring as i had expected it to be however. maybe it's coz we stopped by a game shop after every few "equipment" shops so i actually have some stuff to look at. so that's one whole afternoon gone.

melvin was on a path of destruction today. destruction of my things *wrinkles nose* I lent him my only -pink- ballpoint pen at the train station, only to have him click the pen so hard that the top bit of the pen came off and it fell onto the tracks. First, i dont normally like pink stuff. so that fact that i own a pink thing means that it really must be nice enough for me to keep it with me. Second, its a ballpoint. Numerous ballpoints have died in my hands only to be revived by other ppl. Meaning, i'll write 3 sentences and the pen dies on me. but when someone else uses that pen, it works. I take it that the angle i hold the pen at is all wrong. but THAT pink pen worked very well for me. it's very hard to find a ballpoint that works for me. so i liked that pen. now it's in the trash coz the top clicky bit has been mangled on the train tracks.

THEN, i saw this really really nice pink handphone cover. ( i knoe.. u guys must be thinking what's with the pink color today...).. i dont normally like pink. Jenny can testify. Irene can too. but that particular shade was nice. So melvin subsidised 40% and i got myself a new handphone cover. then i handed him the original phone cover while i fiddled with the new cover. Next thing i know, he drops the original cover. and that phone pad fell apart. the number bits came out and One number pad became 3. so even if i didnt like the new number pad, there is no way i can change it back now.

we came to the conclusion that pink was his jinxed color. i think i shld be grateful that he didnt drop my phone when its new "clothes" were on. anyhow, i now have a pink phone. very nice. *grin*

bah. tests next week. i'm not a happy person. as it is, i have my notes beside me. and i'm trying to convince myself to study.. well, time to spend more time convincing myself i really should get down to it.. hey wait. did i mention Lianne sent me some of my FAVE songs yesterday? my old fave's from the thumbelina soundtrack and tonya mitchell songs. *bounce* happy now. thanks a HUGE bunch Li.

No comments: