Friday, February 06, 2004

*pout* Vyn just asked me out to watch a play on Vday... of all days! i mean.. i have to go out with melvin.. *pout* then i was like... "How about the 15th then?" then he said that it was only on 12th, 13th and 14th... but i can't go on the 12th coz my kick-boxing will so drain me that day. plus Thurs is a long day with lab the whole afternoon and all. and 13th (friday) is no good... coz i have a psych test early morning on the 14th ( of all days).. and well.. *sigh* no more play for me.. but he -did- promise that when a good one comes out he'll bring me there..

as for thur's morning apparent distress, it's over now. more or less. i still feel.. a lil achy at times but it's getting better.

Jen, my blog is naked. pls help.

Jen and i went to chinatown.. for curry chicken. only to find the store closed when we got there.. *mutter*

Li!!!! when's our bailey's stayover hun?

No comments: