Sunday, March 14, 2004

Dubs today was GREAT *gush*

we took pics at the studio, which WASN'T great for me coz i looked weird in all of them. Some of the pics at Dubs turned out alrite though. Looked rather oily in most of them. And my eyes look weird coz they're all swollen. rather badly now. They weren't so bad in the morning.. but as the day progressed, they just got more swollen. Jen looked great and usual. and So did Lianne. Will put the link up once Lianne compiles all the photos.. coz there was 3 cameras... *laugh*

We were on the bus, and I suddenly went, "guess what i brought?" And i whipped out my camera.. Thenn Jen dug into her bag and waved her camera around.. then we looked at Lianne ( who fumbled with her bag )... but her camera was whipped out too. *laugh* for some reason we found that vastly amusing.

Sunday Roast was great. I had an iced tea, believe it or not. at a pub. *snort* highly unbelievable, but yesh, i had an iced tea. The hamburger was HUGE. u'll understand when u see the pics.. Jen took a picture with the food... *laugh* my idea actually. I wanted to take a picture of the food... then jen posed. So i just took it, ya knoe.

I had nice hair today. pity the pictures didnt turn out right. Bah. oh well. doesnt matter i guess.. it's not terribly impt. Not as impt as my half read notes on the table ( which i've been at since last week by the way.. the SAME chapter ).

No comments: