Saturday, March 27, 2004

*laugh* it's been just about 2 weeks and I have yet to print out the photos from dubs. *ponder* i HAVE to make my way down to some photo developing place soon..

I bought new jeans last night ( finally ).. the only drawback is that i won't be able to wear it if i put on more weight.. low waist jeans and a tummy do NOT go...Come to think of it. maybe buying it wasn't such a good idea after all.. i'll have to walk around holding my fat stomach in *cringe* and when i sit.. *shudder* oh well.. *shrug* who cares. i like the jeans.

i'm so proud of myself! Finished one whole lecture's worth of notes yesterday *beam* of course... if i continued at that rate i wont be done studying in time for the paper.. *wince* Maybe i'll be able to finish another one today. JUST maybe.

No comments: