Monday, May 03, 2004

Its been quite awhile since my last post.. at least, it sure feels like it.

I havent been going anywhere really. most of the time staying in to play games, or meeting Jeremy and Melvin at parklane to.. uh .. play games. heh. *grin*

maybe, just an aoology to all my friends out there. I know I havent been free for all of you. But I need the memories. I need to accumulate those memories to sustain me for the next few years. I miss you jen. And Lianne. And eugene. And vynnie. Excuse me for isolating myself for the next few weeks. Sometimes, I dont think I can even survive past mid-june. It's been putting a strain on me and for most, i dont even feel like i am myself. I havent been sleeping well. Even though I get off the games by 1am coz i'm really tired, I lie in bed till 3.. or 4.. before i drift off to a sleepless slumber. Then i wake up at 8am, and fail to sleep again even tho i try.

It's late. I should head out already. We're going shopping for rings today. hopefully that will be enough to sustain us.

No comments: