Thursday, May 06, 2004

*sniff* game servers will be down till 11pm. which explains why i'm here blogging. heh.

The rings Melvin and I bought didn't turn out too bad.. my name looks sooooo pretty on the ring *happy bounce* I did mention to melvin that its a very good way to identify dead bodies.. *cringe* it's for our names on it and all.

Went to catch Van Helsing yesterday.. the show wasn't too bad, much better than hellboy. There was a true babe in the movie... even I was drooling. it was like, " Her figure! I want her figure! she looks so good in tight leather.. Ooo *drool*". The guy who acted as her brother was hot *grin* very hot. Dont ask me for names coz i really don't know.. but yeah. Catch the show for the babe if not for anything else ( I do realize that the sentence sounds like what a typical guy would say, but.. you get my point.)

Was at holland V with jenny and lianne just now. Had fries and ice-cream and salads ;) was lovely. Erm. went for baileys after.. that was alrite too. *sigh* getting poorer by the day. I'm seriously wondering if i should even watch 50 first dates with them on monday. SERIOUSLY very very poor now. i'll sit on it and let you girls know :)

No comments: