Saturday, May 08, 2004

Just got back from Dubs *sparkle* I caught a glimpse of adam (Lianne's latest.. uh.. obsession *wink*) .. heh. Was wondering what he looked like. It was dark and he was standing a lil far off so I didnt really catch what he looked like but well.. erm, I noted his hair. *wrinkles nose* Found out from jenny that alph was there so i called him to hug and say hi :)

Actually i wanted to head to dubs coz i wanted to see Li and Jen.. and i wanted a baileys. AND i wanted fries. heh. was all lovely. I had all i wanted AND i had an apricot brandy, which was very smooth. Melvin couldnt drink *MUAhahahaha*....*sparkle* so nice of his dad to let him have the car today. i DO love being driven around so. He had a mocktail.. a PINK mocktail called Pussy foot ( jenny's recommendation) - it looked like strawberry milk. The poor guy was whining coz he wanted a beer.. lol.

The drive wasnt too bad.. finding a carpark space was a bitch. He didnt get into any accidents.. the car only died twice in the middle of the damn road. heh. not too bad. He was asking what time Li and Jen knocked off coz if they knocked off early he'll drive us all back.. *laugh* pity. And no. we didnt make out in some dark carpark. The thought did cross his mind but.. uh.. no thank you.

I'm thinking maybe i shouldnt have had that apricot brandy. like you guys should know how bad my alcohol tolerance is. even now the words from the comp are a .. lil.. erm.. kinda jumping out at me.

alritey.. that pretty much sums up my day.. time for me to go play my elf.

No comments: