Friday, June 25, 2004

*sigh* i'll have to go to the polyclinic again tomorrow. The doctor apparently wants to see me tomorrow regarding my pap smear results. In other words my pap smear didnt come out erm... well. and he wants a repeat in 6 mths *grumble* First it was my kidneys.. I went for so many tests i gave up and stopped going to the hospital. Now this. Remember that period where i had to run to the hospital for tests/results/consultations once every 2 weeks or something? yeah. *wrinkles nose* my kidneys are prolly dead. but i dont even care anymore. Am sick and tired of doing so many tests *sulk* If that doctor i'm seeing tomorrow recommends me to do another test, i swear i will scream in his face and tell him i would if he would bloody PAY for it AND if there was someway to transfer the pain over to him. *growl* I wish Melvin was here to accompany me there :( but oh well, he aint here. I asked Vynnie ( who was unfortunate enough to msg me right after the clinic called.. heh ) , but his reservist thingy ends only in the afternoon and i have to go in the morning.. oh well. guess i'd have to make the trip alone this time. Really weird.. havent gone to the doctors alone in a long long time *sigh*

Mmm.

bored.

*waves to lyndon* thanks for keeping me company all these nights, our conversations really help me feel way better - it really should bore you out soon.. melvin this and that. heh ;)

Mm.. my game acct closes tomorrow.. i should run in and play abit.. lol.. one last night.

No comments: