Saturday, June 26, 2004

*moan* my acct has closed *wilts* well, Vynnie has offered his credit card if I really cant survive without the game for the next month. I told him i'll let him know.

I bought 3 Aerobic-y VCDs today *giggle* not sure if i'd actually prance around in the room but.. its a start *giggle* Actually, i bought a dance aerobics disc, a tae-bo and a kickboxing one *sparkle* shopping is good therapy. I feel much better today.

Eugene promised to try help my fix my sound card as well as dump his old web-cam on me *bounce* so thats good. and i may be able to remember my french *laugh* coz vyn bought this beginners' french set. and he's gonna pass me the first disc next weekend ( or so he says) as well as copy the coursebook for me. And we could try and remember the things we learnt by erm.. constantly reminding each other. I'm not sure if it's gonna work.. i dont talk to him THAT much. Actually, i dont talk to him much at all.. what.. once a month at most?.. *raises eyebrow*

*pause* I "melvin-ed" Vynnie out today. cant stop talking abt him ;)

mmm.. phone's ringing.. blog another day.

No comments: