Monday, July 26, 2004

*bounce* was out with jeremy today *beam*

We went to the library.. then he carried my books for me. *grin* and we walked to Lido to watch... *drumroll* 'Ella Enchanted'! which is a miracle, according to melvin. Coz its really hard to drag Jeremy out for a show. The show was.. mm.. average i guess. Some funny bits here and there.. Jeremy and I agreed that the ogres were really funny. The supposed dreamy prince wasn't.. uh.. up to standard *laugh* i didnt think he was very dreamy. It was freezing in the cinema, so every few minutes I would put my hands on Jeremy's arm and whine. Happened that we were sitting right under the airconditioning and cold air was blasting at directly at us. He tried to cover me with that newspaper he was carrying *laugh* didnt work very well.. but, an attempt nonetheless.

After the show, we walked to takashimaya and walked around the toy fair.. i bought chocolate cookies *grin* actually, they were selling 2 packs for 5 bucks. I walked to the counter glenn was in charge of ( yes, he's a cashier at the taka toy fair ) .. and he gave me the finger. I fingered him back and asked him where was the service with a smile.. *laugh* anyway, he charged me for 2 packets.. and packed one for me. LOL.. he grinned at me and said ' i want this.' and packed it away for himself. *laugh* that twit. After a bit of chatting, i kinda realized i was holding up the queue.. *laugh* so  i moved off *giggle*

Anyway, we jouneyed to PS after that ( long long walk.. with me cursing and swearing at NUS admin for being bloody useless arseholes - long story. i dont want to talk about it. ).. We stopped to take a look at the lil stretch of food stalls beside John Little's.. He was sorely tempted by some of the food there but was considerate enough to note that i was practically melting, so we walked to PS *laugh* Lots of walking done today.. legs are aching.. he asked if i needed him to send me home.. i believed he said something like ' so does the princess need to be sent home?' at which i growled and said no. What does he mean 'princess'? *pout* anyway. all in all, we had a lovely time today. and he promised to watch another show with me. *bounce* another movie buddy. yay!

I promised Kenneth i would mention him on my blog *laugh* he kinda msged me on msn and went ' so when are you going to mention me on your blog?' so i told him i would. He's kinda like.. someone i met thru DAOC. Like Lyndon and Patrick. And Kevin ( whom I havent really spoken to off-game coz he doesnt log onto msn much).. Lyndon's disappeared on me *sulk* I have no idea where he's gone to... And Patrick is a wonderful person to whine to *smile* And kenneth sends the most cryptic and long msges which i read like 5 times and still not understand what he's saying. *prods Kenneth*

Melvin, i havent forgotten about you by the way *giggle* I learnt alot about your cousin, jeremy, today.. and i'll try to find a girl for him. don't worry *hug*  may be just a tad hard tho.. *mumble* I think if you placed a hot babe and a slick, new, fancy computer beside each other and asked him to pick, he'll pick the comp. btw, i love you. *blush* alrite. no more mushy stuff this post.


No comments: