Tuesday, July 27, 2004

I got to talk to Preetha today. She's one of melvin's friends over in Sydney. *pause* I'm feeling so absolutely old after listening to a hyper 17 year old prattle down the phone *laughs* Its a little weird. For she was telling me how sweet he was. *laugh* It was just.. weird. She told me Melvin was always talking about me one way or other. plus other stuff. *bounce* It kinda gave me this warm fuzzy feeling.. and i hope he continues doing that. *hint hint* *laugh*

Will be meeting Vynnie tomorrow. so he can pass me the french cds.. i hope he doesnt forget to bring them *cringe* I have done things like that on numerous occasions.. forgetting to bring books when i'm supposed to be heading to the library to return them.. and tim's notes. oh gosh. i still cant believe it.. I was supposed to meet him to pass him notes.. and I totally forgot to bring them with me..

Ooo just found out Eric is taking comp science and business in Monash.. he was one of my best guy pals back in secondary school. Then.. we drifted I guess. After he got the post as head prefect, that is. Just can't get along with a 'superior' *shrug* I was a slacker prefect.. never did quite follow many of the rules myself.. guess that's one of the reasons. But its cool to at least know which part in the world he's in now *beam*

I think its about time i curbed my spending. *wince* I dont know why the amount in my bank account keeps dwindling... I mean.. i couldn't have spent THAT much. Right? *goes into denial* I mean, i really dont know how i can spend that much. i mean.. ( i can just hear a voice in my head going 'denial denial..' ) *frets*


No comments: