Sunday, July 11, 2004

Glenn's complaining that he's getting fat coz of hanging out with me too much *laugh* its not MY fault he's got about the same amount of discipline as me when it comes to food.. its like this.. whenever i walk past some food place.. out of habit, i go " OOoo.. that looks nice.. shall we get some?" and he'll look at me and go "but.." then i'll tell him it was nice.. and we could share. we never end up sharing, by the way.

Glenn and i went basketball shoe hunting today. Then we went to the food fest at taka.. Muahahaha.. we had alot of sausages. was it like 5? shared between the 2 of us. mind you, that was at 3pm.. and we had just finished lunch at 2pm.. anyway.. after that.. we went to get takopatchi balls. and erm, ice cream as well, coz we walked past the ice cream man outside paragon. *beam* and after that we headed to marina.. and we had *pause* we had something. i cant remember exactly.. some munchy thing. it was then that he complained.. lol. anyway, we were so full by the time dinner came that i didnt want any of that dory fillet ( which is fantastic btw).. made myself eat some.. that was at uh.. 6.30pm. by 8pm, we were having doughnuts.

like i said, its not my fault he has no self control *wink*

on a different topic. I wish someone would tell me things are going to be alright.. telling me horror stories when i'm already so pessimistic is not helping. not that i want to be lied to.. but.. i wish someone would tell me things are gonna be alright.. and he/she truely believes that it will be so.

I wanna be where you are. I wish i was a stronger person. i really wish i was.

Mmm.. someone just dumped slimming tea on the table next to me and told me to drink it. should i take it personally.. LOL.. wow.. slimming tea.. lets see if it works man.

No comments: