Saturday, July 10, 2004

'Mean girls' was alright. I mean, its hilarious, but the typical "happy ending" just well.. dampened the whole thing. Its one of those everyone-changes-for-the-better shows. *cringe* but it was a nice show, all in all.

I talked alot today. am very thirsty. heh. i had coffee at 5pm. i'm -sure- i wont be able to sleep tonight. *grumble* my bad, i know.. but i couldnt resist the caramel *beam*

i had potato wedges for dinner. am satisfied. *rubs tummy* and did i mention that i'm thirsty? *hunts for drink*

I know a post like that is really annoying.. coz i type in a sentence or 2.. and that's the end of the topic. but i'm feeling weird. ( then again, when dont i feel weird? ) its weird coz i havent been drinking... but it feels as if i have. i'm sleepy.. everything is extra bright.. buzzing.. and i feel.. erm.. light. its as -if- i've been drinking. but its weird coz i didnt have any. very very weird.

i'm prolly just tired.

Irene: we have to meet the weekend before you leave. i'm fine either sat/sun. just let me know.

Jenny: facial! week after next.

Jeremy: ( even tho he doesnt read this) movie! you promised.

Lianne: always so difficult to arrange something with you.. call me whenever.

Melvin: you'll owe me 2 presents by the time you come back..well, one present, if its a big one. just a reminder ;)

Vynnie: the french cds!

tim: you owe me a movie.

*blinks* i need a drink. still thirsty. be posting sometime else.

No comments: