Wednesday, July 21, 2004

I treated this really cute guy to Swensens today *wink* We had fries and ice-cream. He told me about his day and we laughed about things that happened to him that morning. He grinned at me before coming over to my side of the table and attempted to tickle me. I retaliated, of course. And i tickled back. Then he sat down next to him and asked me, " Can i have a balloon?" Pffft. 5-yr olds. *giggle* he IS adorable though. We went for lunch coz i picked him up from class at noon *laugh* and i promised ice-cream and fries last weekend.. so.. swensens it was. *beam* That cousin is gonna one tough cookie when he grows up.

My dear boyfriend just complained that i havent mentioned him on my blog for ages *prods melvin* i believe there was one post just for you a few days back. even though it was a one sentence post. but yes, it was directed at you. *wrinkles nose* i'm sorry i flared up like that. I really dont understand why... i just, assume the worse, you know. Its always terribly embrassing to throw a tantrum and yell and hang up on a person.. then realize that he had a perfectly good reason for calling late ( i.e doing math ).. *blush* Gimme time to get used to this! its always hard to imagine you doing work *giggle* i really have to work on controlling my temper. *pout* anyway, public apology here. I dont owe you ice-cream anymore. *grin*

My timetable is SO screwed.. really sorry jen. i dont think i can bear a repeat of last year's performance with the admin. Anyone remember me complaining abt some arsehole in admin? when i told him my minor mod clashed with my major, he simply said, 'drop the minor then'.. *growl* just remembering it and i extend claws on reflex. *growl* Sorry jen. i know you're really really busy.. but could you try?.. please? to call them tomorrow morning, i mean. and check if cm3242 is only available sem one. *sigh* I dont know what to do if its only available in sem 1.. coz it clashes with 2 of my core modules. PLUS it means i wont be able to take cz1102, which means my faculty requirement is potentially screwed as well. damn NUS.

Mmmm thirsty. i need an OJ. *runs to fridge* bah. i think i'll take milk instead. Lyndon warned me numerous times that taking dairy products just before bed causes nightmares *laugh* honestly, i get nightmares. milk or no milk. half the time my dreams are haunted coz i'm half concious, reliving the past and i'm fighting to return to reality. I struggle awake, literally. then i'm so drained by my efforts that i fall back asleep. the cycle happens a few times.. until i'm so confused as to whether i'm in real life or not. Then when I finally force myself to leave the bed, and not fall back asleep, i'm disorientated for the first 15 minutes. In a single morning, i can 'wake up' 6 or 7 times. Either in the dreams.. or for real. Eugene said it was a sleep disorder, i chose not to believe him. nvr read abt anything like that. They're just.. nightmares.


No comments: