Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Lianne bullied me into a happy post *laugh*

and angels f: i have to go to work :
([04:57:32 PM] ~Catherine~ : he came by to pick me up..
[04:57:38 PM] ~Catherine~ : Mmm yeah
[04:57:42 PM] and angels f: oh that's sweet
[04:57:48 PM] ~Catherine~ : yeah..
[04:57:54 PM] and angels f: i want a happy post to come back to, you hear?
[04:58:03 PM] and angels f: *bossily* see to it!
[04:58:08 PM] ~Catherine~ : orh. i'll churn one up
[04:58:13 PM] and angels f: guai :D
[04:58:18 PM] ~Catherine~ : *beam*
[04:58:24 PM] and angels f: *giggles madly*

So yes. *mumble* think happy. think happy... *pinches self* think happy! * goes chocolate hunting* alrite. happy :) Eugene and I went to catch 'Brotherhood' today.. i was SO reluctant to watch it.. am glad he managed to convince me to go.. coz the show is nothing short of fantastic.

It was really funny coz I told eugene not to drive.. that i would be fine with taking the bus.. so i left the house at 11.15.. we were supposed to be meeting at 11.30 ( that means i was running late. again.) anyway, i dropped my phone at the bus stop, so i msged him to complain that my heart just broke *sniff* my phone! *heartache* the bus came.. and i got on, only to have him msg me to tell me he was at the carpark near my place. *mutter* so i had to get off the bus.. and wait for him to come pick me up from there.. and me, being me, scolded him for being stubborn. I told him not to drive! I was midway thru my little lecture when it started to rain very heavily.. he just kinda laughed and said I oughta be thankful, else i would have been caught in the rain. *wrinkles nose* i just decided to keep quiet at that point *sparkle*

The movie was FANTASTIC.. the battle scenes were gory, i was cringing half the time but it was a very very good show. By the time the movie was halfway done.. i was in tears and it took all my self-control not to go sobbing on the poor guy's shoulder. it's not the deaths that made me cry. It was more of the.. older brother willing to die. to go all out, just to let his younger brother go home. And how the younger brother began to resent the older.. coz well... he changed. He became.. brutal and.. basically cold blooded. and the younger brother told the older that he no longer knew him. But even tho the older brother changed.. personality wise and stuff, his main goal was still to get his younger brother home safely ( as in, everything's changed except his love for his brother, i think ).. only the younger brother didnt know that. The show got a lil draggy for one of the battles.. but man.. the last 15 minutes of it.. were the bits that made me cry the most. Its a show worth your 8.50 if you watch it during the weekend. highly recommended!

There Lianne, your happy post *giggles madly* pity eugene had to go back early to help his mom, else i would have dragged him to dubs. and make him drink milk while i have something else *beam*


No comments: