Tuesday, August 24, 2004

I bought 2 lipsticks, 2 eyeshadow colors and a cream blush today. And for some reason, I didn't get any skin-care at all ( though i was eyeing that Clinique pore refining set.. it was like what.. 90bucks? ), which was what i had really wanted to buy. *frown* there comes the fact that I don't wear makeup on the daily basis. In fact, I can't remember the last time i wore makeup. I think it was march... yes, and it's now august. which begs the question, why did i buy all that? And know what?.. i really don't have an answer.

*moan* why didn't i just get the Clinique set?.. at least i would use them when i remember to..

Anyway.. Yewzhen and I walked around abit before we took a bus to Clementi central and I spent somemore.. on crap skincare. *whine* Oh.. and i bought sun-screen as well.. promptly used coz we headed to the pool next. At that point, we were asking ourshelves 'why aren't we using the pool in school...' Don't ask me.. for some reason, that didn't occur to either of us until it was too inconvenient to head back to school. Yewzhen swam while i crawled in the water.. She swam for 35 mins non-stop.. I did the same, at a much slower speed. She was laughing at me for the last lap though.. lol.. I kinda moved my arms around abit in the water and moved millimeters at a time. was too tired to even kick. yeah. did that for the entire lap.. it was really.. err.. slow. *grin*

I wonder why i even bother with the sun-screen. *shows everyone the super-obvious tan lines* see?! Sun-screen doesnt help ONE bit.

Think we'll go jogging next tuesday.

No comments: