Wednesday, August 11, 2004

I have a headache. AND a sorethroat.

Headache from reading the notes for today's lectures.. and a sorethroat from an overindulgence in chocolate, i'm sure. *sigh* lets see.. developmental biology was.. taxing. lots of info to memorize, the labs look very intimidating. plus the fact that they are all in 'mini-proj' format.. open-ended kind of protocol. i hate those. I was utterly lost in CZ1102 ( some computing module ).. binary makes no sense to me.. all i saw were a bunch of 1s and 0s.. which everyone assured me it's supposed to be. Plus a few other stuff. but he DID spend about 2 hours talking about 5 plus 3.. *mumble* in 1s and 0s.. and something abt err /* and */ or something. like look.. it wont make a diff even if i didnt go coz i didnt understand a damn thing.

Called jen immediately after the lecture to whine down the phone.. gonna make her tutor me..

*looks at dev bio notes* *cries*

No comments: