Thursday, August 26, 2004

Maybe Lianne was right. In the end, the only person you can rely on, is yourself. Coz everyone around you changes. You know that weird shit that says 'Change is the only constant?' yeah. I suppose my mistake has always been that I expect ppl to wait for me.. that everything would remain the way it would be. the way it 'should' be. And after having so many ppl come into my life, then walk away without looking back to see if i'm catching up.. i'm just.. sick and tired. Friends forever? -please- Nothing is forever. Forever lasts only a day. It is a fact.. that ppl drift over time. Your other half tells you forever? *rolls eyes* Sure, forever. We'll see who's still around when the sun rises.

I need a good cry. and a shoulder. i'll have a good cry, no doubt. a shoulder? i'd be better off using a pillow.

Don't tell me to trust you. Don't tell me to have faith. All the trust and faith I had given have given me nothing but grief. On a side note, all my tissue culture was contaminated. BOTH fungal and bacterial. AND my orchids died. AND i sneezed into the Brassica tissue implant today.. contaminating everything. All in all, i'm pretty screwed for all the lab sessions so far.

back to the main point.. *sigh* I dont know what my main point is anymore.
Don't think that I can take another empty moment
Don't think that I can fake another hollow smile
It's not enough just to be sorry
Don't think that I could take another talk about it



No comments: