Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Mm.. I tried to post something on Sunday.. realized there wasnt anything much to type. mainly coz i was in the whole day.. and didn't talk to anyone but melvin and his mom. *wrinkles nose* Skype is kinda cool.. have been using it the past few days and saving lots in the phonebill department. Only drawback is the weird distortion of voice.. i mean.. the person you talk to doesnt -really- sound like the person you know.. ya know? yeah. melvin sounded kinda mechanical.. heh. but ah well.. it IS free calls.. I figured it doesnt really matter, voice quality. Sides, we can always use the phone.. just cut down on it now we have skype.

Shimin was asking me if melvin and i broke up. *ponders* prolly coz all my msn nicks have been terribly depressive. I don't know. When i'm upset and stuff, must it automatically be assumed it's because of the boyfriend? Me being depressed/upset/bleak is the norm, people. It just happens that Melvin gives me the energy to perk up a lil when he's around. So, now that he ain't here in the same damn country, i go back to status quo.

And my speakers choose to screw up on me now. *bangs on speakers* Hmmm.. *proceeds to thunk subwoofer against the wall* hmm.. not working. i gotta go buy new ones soon. except for the fact that after going out with jeremy later in the afternoon, i'll have 10 bucks left to october or something.

Aack! my nail chipped! Aaaaccckkkk! big big patch! Aaaaacccckkk! *goes into hysterics*

**edit** latest update: tried to steam a chinese bun for breakfast ( think its red bean?.. or some bean thing. the sweet black one). I took the thing out from the fridge only to realize I dont quite know what to do with it. Had to call gran and ask for instructions :/ i'm hoping that the tiny plastic bowl that's currently floating around the pot with my bun in it doesnt melt or anything.
10:10am -> i think i drowned a bun. lets try another. with less water this time.
10:25am -> Note: do not touch the tiny bowl that's been in boiling water for 10 minutes. *whine* how am i supposed to get it out?..
10:30am -> Yay.. i found this clippy thingy that's supposed to save a person's fingers in times like these. Success!**/edit**

No comments: