Saturday, August 14, 2004

*sniff* blocked nose.. *sniffs somemore* i hed habbing a bod dose!

Immunology lecture this morning proved to be entertaining for the 1st 10 minutes or so.. then it just got really bad. I kinda started stoning ( yes, my usual ), while yewzhen nudged me every once in awhile to say, "what's he talking abt?" and i go " i don't know.. isnt he just like.. muttering stuff down the mic? i cant hear him properly".. ppffft. anyway, i just realized that my hand has forgotten how to write.. coz i tried to take notes. and my handwriting looked screwy. i kept writing the wrong letters.. my Cs would look like Es and etc. basically.. really really weird coz somehow, it felt as though my hands should be hovering over a keyboard and not holding a pen. that is NOT good. i actually had to concentrate on very single letter written. as a result, note taking was really slow. bad bad bad.

I spent an hour or so last night on the webcam with kenneth. Was highly entertained *grin* kenneth! are you done with that CD yet? i want some of those songs.

Mmmm.. anyway. I have decided to bake a carrot cake coming tuesday. *waits for the fainted to revive* there.. all up now? kay.. good. yeah. Had some pretty nice carrot cake when i was out with eugene.. mm.. that day we had the steak? yeah. i think so. anyway, been wanting to try and bake it since. and tuesday because its the only day i dont have class..( why not tomorrow? ) coz duh, its Sunday, i wont be IN to bake. Found this really simple looking recipe.. well, it LOOKS simple. I'll let you guys know how it turns out. and whether i managed to cause an explosion in the kitchen. cleaning up is going to be SUCH a bitch. but for once, i shall bake. *grin*

No comments: