Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Something's not right today. It's not right because well, everything went.. right! for once! I left the house in time to catch the bus to YIH. In fact, the bus came just as i got to the bus-stop and i thought, "well, THAT'S a first!".. coz normally, i'll be at a distance cursing and swearing as the bus leaves without me.

Then the queue at the health centre was short, for once. I was in the doctor's room in less than 5 minutes. so, i got to class early ( for once ).. AND i managed to pay attention THROUGHOUT the plant development lecture. And and and!... I actually understood some of what the lecturer was saying! AND I could catch up with what was being said during the cz1102 lecture! AND the textbook i needed to copy for plant development was actually available in the library! like.. WOoohooo... nothing's gone wrong so far. I missed my bus on the way back though. Saw it go off without me.. but Heeeeyyy.. guess what? ANOTHER one came just as i reached the bus-stop!

I walked back to my room thinking,' Something's not quite right here..." Considering all the shit life's been throwing at me.. why should today, of all days, be perfect? At that point, Nickelback's song blasted from my earphones.. ~Something's gotta go wrong coz i'm feeling way too damn good~ Struck me as really funny.. like i said, something's not quite right today.

No comments: