Thursday, August 19, 2004

*stares at monitor* well, the medication given by the doctor is really.. strong. Puts me in a comatose-like state.. You guys should have tried to talk to me last night.. It was like i was on some drug high. kinda fell into a coma 15mins after taking those tablets. *pause* i just took another 2 tablets. Can almost feel my brain shutting down. along with the rest of my body. coz i can't seem to type straight. *blink* took me 5 times or so to spell 'straight' correctly. bah, at least it helps me sleep.. prolly works better than sleeping pills.

Went to school in sloppy attire and a 'screw the world' attitude, which is still lingering. I would sound much more offensive if not for the tablets i just took. *frown* brain's numb. *shakes head vigorously* *blink* i shouldnt have done that. now i feel like throwing up. *blink* *runs to bathroom* Mmm yeah. threw up. The tabs are great.. it gets rid of my blocked nose.. but *makes another trip* I don't know if i would rather throw up or stay up all night with a blocked nose. I really shouldn't have shook my head hard just now.

*moan* Groggy and Queasy..

No comments: