Wednesday, September 29, 2004

I'm mighty pissed at this point. And it seems like the only dickhead who can piss me off this often is one of melvin's housemates called preetam. For some reason, he insists on heading onto skype and stuff whenever he knows melvin and are talking on it. I mean if they were on cable, i wouldnt care. Thing is, there are 4 ppl sharing a lousy 256k adsl.. and having both on skype at once gets really laggy. I can only hear melvin about 6 or 7 seconds after he speaks. and its not like melvin hasnt spoken to him about this. He didnt do it once. nor twice. countless times.. he's either d/ling or talking to skype. while i do know that he has to speak to his family.. must it really coincide with my talktime with melvin? I swear he does this on purpose. its like, ya know someone will be online. and getting online to talk will not only lag his conversation, but lags yours as well, and you do it anyway.. well, that's why i say he's a dickhead. and melvin and I always fight over this particular moron. simply coz melvin is too "nice" to do anything about it. If only he had put me on skype with preetam. i swear i will yell preetam's ears off. that dickhead.

Which brings me to the pt, Melvin seems to like being trampled all over by his housemate. I've asked time and again. why isnt he doing anything about it? and he can't come up with a good reason. If talking doesnt work, he should just rap that moron on the head. real hard. but Nooooo... he wants to bear with it. *mutters under breath* and all melvin tells me is " get your temper in check". well. I dont see why we have to resort to using msn to talk just coz you have an inconsiderate housemate. I'll talk to you when i "get my temper in check" then. And before i do, I shall not bother calling you or talking to you. after all. you dont want to be on the receiving end of all the abuse now do you?

No comments: