Friday, October 01, 2004

Immuno test was horrible, to say the least. Its going to be one of those "i'll pass but everyone will get 90%" kind of test. I heard some guy only left one question blank. and he only shaded the answers of which he was sure of *snort* So he'll only get 99 out of the hundred questions correct. *gags* What is wrong with all these people? At least I can confidently say I'm normal. I left like 40% blank.

*sigh* I feel like.. I feel like heading to the beach. or the jetty. with a few bottles of vokda cocktails in hand. I want to feel the sea breeze.. without the heat of the day. I want to go alone. or with someone who knows that he has to keep quiet. yeah a guy. makes cuddling more convenient. I dont want to listen to someone chatter away, so he has to be real quiet. I need that feeling again. The peace.. the feeling that its just him. just me. just the open sea. Then i want to fall asleep in his arms...wake up.. and watch as the sun rises.

*reality check* chances are i'll be bled dry by the mosquitoes, be real cranky coz i'm itching from the insect bites and the guy's arm would fall off due to the cut in blood supply to his arm. *snort*

*Sigh* then why does it feel that the beach is what i need right now?

No comments: