Saturday, October 02, 2004

I got my wish to look at the ocean. *smile* There wasnt really much peace considering the crowd. And there wasn't anyone to cuddle with. But I was lost for a few minutes.. just looking out. Then we looked at the kites up in the sky.. lots of people flying kites. and we talked about stuff.. mostly about nothing important. Spent one whole hour there. looking out at the ocean. talking. pondering. Then he said something which truely surprised me. Seems like.. he knows me better than I thought he did.

I bumped into someone from secondary school. Whom i've never really talked to.. some junior prefect. She saw me and she was like, "Were you from New town? prefect right?" and i immediately went,"oh my.. " .. For once someone recognized me out of school..

After it got too warm at the beach, we headed to Cine to watch this french show called err.. "the choir". Is a fantastic show! highly recommended. Lead boy's voice was.. *shudders in delight* and there's this lil one called pipetos or something. and he SOooooo adorable, in that lil boy way. Go catch it if ya have the time.

And erm. thanks eugene. Been a wonderful night *beams*

No comments: