Saturday, September 18, 2004

Went swimming today. I am now 3 shades darker on my limbs ( as compared to the rest of me ).. *scowl* time to soak in skin lightening lotion. Maybe swimming at noon was not exactly the smartest thing to do.. ah well. as usual, yewzhen did like 10 over laps while i struggled to stay afloat. We talked alot though.. about erm.. hair removing lotions and shavers and wax. plus the usual complaints about the immunology prof. We walked around abit after the swim and she got herself a pair of boots.. *laugh* I nvr knew she was the kind who would like boots..

Anyway. Met melvin's housemate, Mei, at holland v at about 5 coz mel bought me some stuff and she was supposed to pass them to me.. actually we were supposed to meet at 4. she msged to say she would be running late.. so i walked around.. and found this shop having a watch sale! yeah.. saw some -really- nice watches which i was tempted to buy. Didnt get any in the end though.. mainly cause the designs, though nice, weren't.. my kinda thing.

at this point, i figure it would be proper to thank the boyfriend for the mini-baileys ( i'll bring it to one of our lectures maybe, jen *beam* we can have baileys in chem lecture ) and MnMs and Corinthains. Melvin's trying to make me fatter than i already am. *prods tummy and sulks* but yes *beams* thank you dear.

And many thanks to mei as well. For bringing it all the way down. and for enduring a very awkward hour sitting at delifrance. you guys know how i am with ppl i don't know.

Anyway. *sigh* I have stuff to do. so.. blog another time.

No comments: