Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Listening to:I Hate Everything About You - 3 days grace

What should one do when one cannot deal with the realities of life? Ignore it? Pretend nothing is wrong? Face up to it and fail once more?
Maybe you can come up with a post abt that Jer :)

Caught "sky captain and the world of tomorrow" with Jeremy today. Show was.. alrite.. Isn't the kinda show i would normally catch. But it was alrite. Must apologize to Jer for a rather 'dead' me today. Ooo right, managed to buy Jen's present. Figured I may as well go present hunting today. *beam* I'll pass you the pressies next time i see you.. Dont even know if i'll see you on your Bdae itself.. May be a good idea to pass it to you in advance.

Anyway, the trip to the hospital was, as usual, a waste of time and money. Did another urine test only to find that the blood count per volume of urine has doubled ( as compared to the one taken 2 years ago ).. AND they STILL don't know what's wrong with me. I violently protested to more tests. Kept telling the doctor I felt fine.. Conversation went something like this.
Doc: so is there any pain in your lower back?
Me: no.
Doc: any burning...
me: no. no. no! I dont feel any discomfort. I dont feel any pain. There isnt any apparent kind of symptom of any disease or whatever. And i dont want to do ANY more tests. esp those which involves needles. The blood is just.. there!
Doc: *looks a lil stunned* well.. in that case, we'll give you and open date.. Just come back if any problems surface..

2 years. 2 freaking years and they still cant figure out whats wrong. Jesus.

No comments: