Sunday, October 17, 2004

Listening to: Why does it always rain on me - Travis

I attempted to post something 2 nights ago, only to have it lost in cyber-wilderness. It was a long post too.. *sulks*

Ooo Joel's online. It's been the longest time since I last talked to him. Probably a whole year now. I wonder if any of you actually remember him. My GP tutor from JC year 1. He came to sub for 3 months or so. And he's the coolest ever. Last I heard he had completed his education in Stanford Uni and was back to complete his bond as a national slave (NS). Maybe I'll send him a msg later.

I went off the comp in a fit of fustration.. was irritated.. and mildly miffed.. calmed down somewhat.. no prizes for guessing who ruffled my feathers. But.. on hindsight.. maybe it was a little too.. I don't know. I lose my temper much too easily I guess. I get impatient. Irritated. Paranoid. Suspicious. And a multitude of other emotions that bombard my system. It's like a parasympathetic nervous system overload due to latrotoxin where explosive amounts of acetylcholine is released. The diaphram collapses and death by asphyxiation will result. *reads what I just wrote* Something tells me i've overdone my pharmacology studying today. I really don't know why.. its like.. I dont just feel ONE emotion. Its just one whole MESS. It's either I feel so numb.. so empty.. and so zombified, or everything just floods. It's horrible. It's messy.

Have to make a trip down to NUH tomorrow afternoon.. follow-up appt. Am chugging ice water right now.. will be chugging ice water tomorrow. I dont want them to drag me back time after time coz they keep finding horrifying amounts of blood in my urine ( and they STILL cant figure out what's wrong.) Come on.. its been 2 years already. Am attempting to dilute the rbc/ml of urine somewhat.. *drinks some more*

May be headed to watch a movie with jeremy on tuesday. He'll confirm with me come monday night I think. I think I should try and sleep now.. It's 11.30.. and well.. I don't think it'll be a good idea to be late for tomorrow morning's pharmacology test.

No comments: