Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Mmm quick blog before I run off to school.

'White chicks' was alrite. It had its funny moments.. yet, well.. it wasnt fantastic or anything. rather, it was a lil disappointing. I had found Jeremy's guffaws more amusing than the show for most *laugh* I like going out with Jeremy *beams happily* I feel sooo.. err.. pampered. *bounce* We talked alot about *smirk* melvin. Well, not about him really. Just his name kept on popping up.. then we would end up talking abt him a little bit each time.

Speaking of melvin. He fell asleep before i got home last night. I had to call him numerous times to wake him up *pouts* Then i kept him up and prattled on about how sweet his cousin was *grin*

*yawns* Man.. i feel like going back to bed.. I mean it doesnt really make a diff whether I go to CZ lab.. not like i get anything done there.. *looks longingly at the bed* ah well.. if i go back to sleep, chances are i'll get nightmares again. or 'day-mares' *snort* Been having them the whole morning. so am particularly drained. *sigh* time to head to school.. its gonna be a looooong day...

No comments: