Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Mmmm well, Jeremy called and we postphoned the movie to today. *wrinkles nose* I feel really bad for dragging him out all the time. I mean he seems really busy and all. and he literally has to squeeze time out for me. and its not like he'll ever be done watching movies with me.. coz trust me. there are alot of movies that i want to catch.. the list is never ending. he's supposed to call me when he's done in school.. expected to be about 3pm. I feel like dragging him for a drink. I need alcohol in my system. Bad. Need my vodkas.

I think the current problem btwn mel and i.. is that we simply dont want to tell each other stuff anymore. The following conversation says it all:
me: have you settled the visa thing yet?
melvin: filled in the form.
me: filled in the form. duh. so what?.. have you sent it? ( i mean who cares if you've already filled it in.. you can fill it in and have it sitting on your table for years and it'll still be no use.)
melvin: no
Me: are you gonna take one day to fill it then 2 days to send?.. why cant you do it after lunch.. you're free anyway. are you waiting for your hols to be over?
Melvin: i'm not replying. you assume to know what i'm doing. so assume.

See my point? instead of telling me "oh i'l be doing it at whatever time.. ".. he comes up with rubbish like this. Fine dear. you do your stuff whichever way you like. I'll stop caring.

No comments: