Sunday, October 10, 2004

*yawn* i don't know why i've been so.. tired recently. It seems as tho i wake up more tired than before. Then when night falls, I practically collapse into bed. It's not like I've been doing anything exhausting.. In fact.. I haven't headed to the pool or gym for about 3 weeks now. Mainly coz Yewzhen is too busy to keep me company and i hate going alone :(

Looking forward for the movie with Jeremy tomorrow though. ARGh.. right. i still have one program left to do. I told myself i'll try to do this one without bugging jeremy :(

I can't believe Tim is still playing gunbound.. *laugh* its such an old game! am tempted to join him in it coz I dont have anything to play right now.. though i must say, the thought of playing with locals is a huge turn-off. Most of the "gamers" here are such.. noobs. well, i'm a noob too, but i'm a nice noob. unlike -some- i've seen in GB. *snort*

I don't care.. Melvin you must send me the ragnarok cd in december.. save my sanity. please. *gets a little desperate* I can't head back to daoc for obvious reasons so you have to get me another game k? *flutters eyelashes at melvin*

well, or you could get me sims2 *beam*

No comments: