Saturday, January 22, 2005

Listening to: I don't wanna fall in love - Tonya Mitchell

I need new songs in my playlist.

Tonya Mitchell is one of those that didn't manage to make it in the world of entertainment. I remember Lianne telling me about her songs.. how her album WAS going to be released "next year". And well, lets say she DID release an album, or at least i think she did.. then there was something abt the record label dropping her. yet even TODAY, i listen to her songs ( many thanks to Lianne for keeping her songs ). There were quite a few songs.. My fave at that time was this track called broken promises. Maybe coz i related to it, at that time. Gosh. how many years has it been.. Was I in secondary school or JC?.. man *feels old*

Anyhow if ya want, here's a link.. there're like sample clips of her only album.



Tonya


~I've seen the tears they cried, when its time for goodbye. i didnt wanna be the one who's asking why.. i dont wanna fall in love, till i fall in love with you ~

Sappy SAPPY night.


No comments: