Thursday, January 06, 2005

Listening to: The rock show - Blink 182

Last night proved to be very interesting *grin*

I was tired and didnt feel like meeting up with the following people: Tim, Irene, Jen, Ck, Eugene and Yuchen. I went in the end coz Jen and Tim took turns to call and msg me ( until a point whereby "alright alright i'm going!".. )

So i went. TOok a cab down to Shaw Tower no less.. Didnt think I would survive the bus or train. Ck wasnt there when i got there.. but they waited for me to start dinner so it was good. We has this weird turkish thing... Yuchen and Eugene ordered this yogurt drink that was nothing short of soured milk. *screws face* Anyhow.. food was alrite.. Tim, Jen and I were talking about games ( which annoyed Yuchen.. ). We were talking about Maplestory to be exact. Honestly it's not a great game. I'm just playing coz Jen and Tim are.

We met CK at suntec... walked to Harry's at the esplanade... tried to get him drunk.. Unsuccessfully *sigh* he had drinks. we each bought him a shooter. I got him a flaming Lambo. WHY didnt he get drunk? all he did was get a lil woozy. then he was alrite by the time we took a bus to chimes. *grumble* looks like our wallets gave out before he did.

Yuchen left early tho. I wuold LOVE to tell you more about what happened last night.. but well.. there isnt anything to tell.. we all had a great time ( pity eugene didnt seem to be enjoying himself until CK got high.. lol.. ).. we hung out.. dinner.. drinks.. spent money. *ponders* that was about it.

No comments: