Thursday, February 17, 2005

Listening to: Nothing

I posted early this morning.. at about 1am, but the post got lost.. so.. mm.. I'm going to try and recall what it was i typed. Brain's a lil dead due to a 8am class and the marketing tutorial.. *yawn* sleepy.

Am currently in central library trying to read the stuff for the 3pm tutorial.. *looks at colored notes* i did alot of highlighting.. the only problem now is understanding the stuff i highlighted. I should have just printed the stuff on blue paper and use a correction tape to get rid of a few words ( Just about the whole page is blue.. with pockets of white-unhighlighted words )

Skipped Physio lab yesterday to watch Constantine with Melvin. The show was not too bad.. The concept of the human realm being sandwiched between heaven and hell intrigues me. Plus the scene where John Constantine showed the finger to Lucifer was way funny.. *grin*

*pokes Melvin* Melvin should learn to stop scaring me. Right at the beginning of the show, he whispered "This bit is gruesome i heard.. very very horrifying.." then i shut my eyes in reflex. only to hear him snickering.. so I thwarp him. and he keeps doing that throughout the show.. making comments like "Ooo... loook dear.. look.. this is gonna be scary.. he's gonna get his arm chomped off" *glares at Melvin* I know you -enjoy- being thwarped.. *giggle* but was that neccessary?

We went to play games at parklane after the movie.. bah. Should have asked Jeremy along imo. Ah well.. we always have next week..

Oddly, yesterday was very satisfying. Movie.. dinner.. games.. the usual. But it brings me back to "how it used to be".. so it's good.

Wonder what we'll be doing tomorrow. *bounce* can't wait! maybe.. we'll do.. movie, dinner and games. LOL. the usual. not complaining. I like the stability. i do :)

No comments: