Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Listening to: Why Georgia - John Mayer

Mmm.. *purrs* yesterday's spa trip was lovely lovely lovely! I absolutely love back massages and scrubs.. the hand therapy was good too.. left the room feeling very moisturized.. very very err.. soft. I DID get a good laugh when I saw Melvin's face covered with pale pink globs of.. well.. stuff *laugh* I finished my facial first.. so i kinda took a peek after they removed the stuff on my face.. *giggles* he looked like his face had melted. It was So funny..

The jaccuzzi was alrite. Just a very noisy tub of water. what -was- funny was Mel's shorts ballooning up with all that water. He should have just worn swimtrunks like i told him to..

Physio assignment is due on friday.. BAH. i should get started on it. Then i have to do the protein lab reports ( which is due next week ) and the marketing report.. which is due the week after.WHY do i have so much to do this semester?.. WHY...

No comments: