Thursday, March 17, 2005

Listening to: Finally Found - Honeyz

Right. another one of those old songs. been listening to them alot lately.. jen and i have been mass exchanging those old sappy songs.

I'm due back in school in 90 minutes for a meeting and *whine* I really don't wanna go.. tired enough as it is.. AND i'm supposed to be doing my lab report but i'm way too tired to attempt something like that.

i'm fat. Can someone buy "tummy trim" for me? or what's that called.. extreme? extrim? can never remember how they spell the product.

Alrite.. i swear i had something to post about.. but after sitting here for 5 minutes, my brain shut down and all i did for the last minute was to sit here and stare at the keyboard.
Ooohh.. yeah.
I spent last night's dinner money on 2 pairs of earrings.. and all i could afford was a bowl of beancurd. I DID find ham and cheese in the fridge when i came back so i had that as well.. what luck. I could have gone hungry :)
Oh.. and because i was up all night trying to complete the reading for this morning's tutorial, i overslept and missed my 8am lecture. got to school at.. 10? yeah.. 10.
I hope I wont have that big a problem waking up tomorrow. I simply MUST finish the report on CETP and HDL-c by tonight.. so i can start on -another- report tomorrow. and do my marketing tutorial over the weekend. and etc etc.
OH... in case i didnt tell everyone who wished me luck for my test, it was a breeze. the mcq bit was like.. moronic. "The parietal cells secrete .. a) pepsinogen b) HCl.. " blah.. i mean.. what the hell.. even if i didnt study I would be answer those questions.. so let's just say i could do 18 out of 20 with one eye shut. made intelligent guesses for the other 2.. but throughout the whole test i was going "wth.. what kind of question is this.." You should have realized by now that I'm not easy to please. give me easy questions and i complain. give me difficult ones and i'd curse and swear. I mean.. I dont mind easy papers.. but this is really ridiculous.
The essay ones were slightly more difficult.. I couldnt answer the things fully.. got a few terms mixed up.. put stuff like "capillary hypoxia" instead of "circulatory hypoxia" but it was alrite overall..
*yawn* i'm gonna take a 30 min nap then head to school. *bobs over the bed and crashes*

No comments: