Friday, March 11, 2005

Listening to: Hold Me Now - Wayne Wonder

damn. it took me more than 3 tries to type the "listening to" statement. Just came back from an outing with Jen, Tim and Shawn ( whom i met for the 1st time ).. pity Marcus didnt come.. we had lotsa fun laughing at Tim *beams* I had THREE bottles of hoegaarden. and I Luuuuurrrve hoegaarden now. *pause* well. actually i had 2.5.. coz tim shared the last one with me. Jen and I shared a bowl of noodles.. and we couldnt finish it so shawn volunteered to finish it for us. Tim finished one bowl ALL by himself.. *giggles at Tim* Good boy!

And know what.. i was woozy by the time i finished one miserable bottle of hoegaarden. and by the time i finished 3... well.. it wasn't THAT bad ( can't type straight ).. as in i wasnt drunk or anything. i just peed alot. and poor tim had to keep getting out of his seat so i could go pee.

Anyway. we played card games with Jen's huge cards.. talked about school alot. coz tim and shawn were both freshies *laugh* and they wanted to know which modules to take and which to avoid.

*yawn* sleepy.

Shawn's nice. except he kept saying i looked like and reminded him of his 13 year old niece *wrinkles nose* he said it like.. what,... 3 times? or 4? "you know.. you remind me alot of my niece.. you look just like her! and your demeanor.. so like her!" *mutters* right.

Then we all talked alot of rubbish. Jen and I kept laughing at the way Tim said the word "put" *nudges Jen* "do you want to put? or can i put?" *bursts into uncontrollable laughter* you dont get it? nevermind. private joke.

and tim's "glup" *laugh* AND his chocolate MOUSE! *giggles* I LOVE going out with tim. everytime jen and I head out with him, there're bound to be "make-fun-of-tim" sessions. *innocence* not MY fault he always says the weirdest stuff.'

I tried calling Melvin but he didnt answer.. think he fell asleep.. *hugs melvin* it's okaaayyy...

oh OH.. and after we left the pub, jen and shawn went home. i mean. not together. they went to their OWN homes. I didnt really see the point tho.. coz shawn and tim kinda live in the same area.. if tim was gonna take a cab.. the 2 could share.. but ah well.. shawn wanted to take a bus. so that's his call. Anyway. Jen and shawn went back and Tim and I walked to 7-11 to get chocolates coz he wanted some. ( i had to go with him.. he was supposed to send me home!)
Anyway.. he bought chocs.. and on the way to the bus-stop, we saw... SWENSENS. and being the devil's son, he was like "Oooo icecream.. Cath.. chocolate icecream.. nice.. cold.. sweet.. dont you want some?" i said no.. we walked past the doors.. for about like 100 metres... before i stopped and looked at him. then we turned and walked into swensens. I sobered up abit with the ice-cream *sparkle* we had the topless 5.. shared it coz i didnt want ALL that calories.. esp not after shawn's announcement that a beer had as many calories as a cha kuey tiao.
We talked alot. about our respective love lives. it was.. interesting :) there was something about how sometimes.. expectations are created unknowningly.. and uneccesarily. and etc etc.
Then we ended up taking a bus back to my place coz the bus came while we were waiting for a cab. I was telling him I could come back alone and he could just take the bus back to the hostel, but he insisted. Ah well.. i've no reason to object then *beams* So he walked me to my door. and he went back.
So... not only am I high from alcohol, i'm on sugar high as well. wodnernul. wondeul. w.o.n.d.e.r.f.u.l. yeah. like i said i'm not typing very straight and each sentence took me at least twice to complete. but yes i'm sober. esp after all that ice-cream.

*prances around* thanks tim!

/* EDIT - to look at the pics we took, head to jen's page. Link on the stop right hand corner of the page. click it yourself. */

No comments: