Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Listening to: Rewind - Nas

I deleted the last post with the photographs.. it was annoying me for some reason or other... maybe coz the whole thing just seems so fake. It's almost like I'm pretending things are alrite btwn Melvin and I.. *blabbers on* *sighs* ah well. Like I've told him, we're like a totally cracked wall covered in Nippon paint and glaze. *bites lip* you have no idea what i'm talking about do you? it's alrite.. *laugh* he does and that's all that matters.

My old epson printer died on me so i "unwrapped" a lexmark one that had been sitting around in it's box for the past year or so. unopened.. brand new. just.. well.. had a really dusty box. I LOVE the prints it's done.. it's way better than the epson.. BUT it's an ink guzzler AND it's cartridges are 50 bucks each. *ponders* I wonder if i should just spend 9obucks and get a lousy canon/epson one and pay 20bucks for 3 catridges instead. sure would save me alot in the long run.. i mean.. 110 bucks would get me what.. 2 lexmark cartridges? *rolls eyes* But i DO like the lexmark one.. it looks pretty *beams*

If Laichun doesnt reply my mail by tomorrow, i'd be tempted to scream at her. I need her confirmation for calculations before i can proceed with the protein lab report. which is due next tuesday. Sounds like it's a long way from today aint it? NOT when I have a test on wed.. another assignment on thurs.. Projs on fri due and all.

To Jen: Think i should try to find my old self back?.. *sighs* after that conversation we had.. been feeling weird ever since.

To Tim: what do you mean i've been "nerdified"?! *thwarps timothy*

ah well.. can't be helped i guess.. i have to admit and apologize for cutting myself away from you guys.. i really cant afford much time out and stuff.. maybe i'll go for drinks with you lot on friday night k? just MAYBE.. it's on a "IF i can finish my physio readings" basis.

Okay.. the last sentence sounds totally nerdified. Crap. I need a un-makeover thing and find the "non-nerd" self i was.

No comments: