Friday, April 22, 2005

Listening to: Sometimes love just aint enough - Don Henley and Patty Smyth

Am in the process of d/ling Damien Rice - The Blower's daughter. Thanks to fongky for the intro to that song *beams* ( go see the nice link on her blog ) I like the vid somewhat.

Been camping in the library the past few days.. I should still be reading my protein structure and function .. was supposed to finish reading it today but i'm on chapter 3 out of like 13. *sighs* and i have to start on physio else i'd die for monday's paper.
Have to thank Tim for the company for the past few days. And I told him today that i would announce to everyone - Tim Tan is the Devil's Advocate! I swear it's true! He keeps tempting me to do stuff i don't really want to do! He keeps asking "are you suurre?" I'll resist, then whimper and whine and give into temptation eventually. Like... yesterday. I really didnt want that expresso double.. ended up sharing with him and suffered for a few hours coz i couldnt sleep. and he's always waving chocolates in front of me! BAD! what's worse, he'll offer to buy me chocolates.. how can i refuse?! *mumbles*

Oh and here's a pic of my scribblings in the library yesterday. Tim was suitably impressed and we decided to take a picture of it.

And i feel like putting lyrics up again. I realize i keep putting the same lyrics up over and over.. maybe because sometimes, it strikes me how much sense these songs make. Then I'd keep putting the same lyrics up coz i only listen to a few selected songs *sighs*

But there's a danger in loving somebody too much,
and it's sad when you know it's your heart you can't trust.
There's a reason why people don't stay where they are.
Baby, sometimes, love just aint enough.
Now, I could never change you,
I don't want to blame you.
Baby, you don't have to take the fall.
Yes, I may have hurt you, but I did not desert you.
Maybe I just want to have it all.
It makes a sound like thunder, it makes me feel like rain.
And like a fool who will never see the truth,
I keep thinking something's gonna change.

And there's a danger in loving somebody too much
,and it's sad when you know it's your heart they can't touch.
There's a reason why people don't stay who they are.
Baby, sometimes, love just ain't enough.

No comments: