Monday, April 18, 2005

Listening to: Welcome to my life - Simple Plan

Exam starts coming Monday. Desperately trying to grasp whatever concentration and drive I have. Been calling Yaomin like 3 times a day.. "Yao Miiiinn... don't understaaaandd! explain explain!" then we'd spend 15 minutes bitching about Dr Matt Whiteman before hanging up. It's good therapy. *laugh*

Am estastic coz Melvin's sending me WoW after my exams! *dances* Woot! Thanks alot dear *beams* I STILL don't think it's a good idea for you to play during term time though.. we'll sort that one out soon methinks.

Studied with jeremy today.. except he wasnt like there with me half the time.. he kept running off to print stuff and he didnt even read a set of notes.. so maybe the politically correct phrase would be "Jeremy accompanied me to study today".. I wangled sweets out of him ( oh right, Melvin, what's this I hear from Jeremy about you telling him that you pamper me too much?.. I mean, I don't disagree.. but still. )

Need a diet. Jeremy, that's it. Gym. after exams. you're coming! "mai tu liao" Muahaha. picked that one up from you man.

No comments: