Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Listening to : A Chance with You - Ger

*pause* My exams are over. I should be exhilarated. but i'm not.

Today's paper went VERY well. I could do 98% of the MCQ questions. AND just about all the essay type questions. AND i scored an A for the project.

*cries* WHY?

WHy did i put pass/fail for a module that could have helped me get my merit? WHHhhhhyyyy?

My core modules all sucked. I'd be getting Cs i think. and the ONLY modules that could have helped me are the marketing (which was today) and soci ( which was fairly easy too btw)

WHhhhyyy? *cries*

Normally ppl curse coz they didnt know how to do the paper.. today, with each question i could do, i was going "fuck. gimme a difficult one.. so i can go "thank god i put pass/fail".. but Noooo all the questions were EASY.. *cries*

This could have helped so much.

No comments: