Monday, May 02, 2005

Listening to: Missing you - Ger

Sometimes.. sometimes it's just easier to put the blame on others for something that is so obviously your own fault.

"I had wanted things to be THIS way.. BUt Nooo.. he wanted it THAT way.. so we ended up doing things HIS way and everything just screwed"

But have you ever realized if you had stood by what you thought was right, all this wouldn't have happened.. and you could very well be saying smugly "I told you so.." instead of "You $*#_!%^% idiot! this is ALL YOUR FAULT!"

So technically speaking, it aint really the other guy's fault, but kinda your own fault as well.. for giving in.

I'm babbling again. forgive me.

Really odd thoughts to be entering my head while studying the advertising process for marketing..

On another note, I wish you would just stop giving excuses and show some results for a change. Almost doesnt cut it. "I'm trying" doesnt cut it either. I'm sorry it has to be this way. *shrug* Such is life.

No comments: