Monday, December 01, 2008

Woohoo

I got myself a new phone - the Samsung F480

First Item on my wishlist fulfilled *happy*
Cost me a whooping $300 though - and I will be surviving on bread + plain water until my next pay day.

Melvin's thinking of getting the Samsung Pixon in Feb 09, when his contract with M1 expires. He's really tempted to get it now, but his mom convinced him that a two month wait = $100 voucher from M1.

So yes, he's waiting.

Due to my change in handphone number (leave a msg on my tag if I forgot to tell you my new number - i'll sms you immediately), one of my ex boyfriends decided it was time to play catch up. I'm IMing him at the moment, and it's struck me that he's such a negative person. When he asked what phone model I got, he said "oh but samsung sucks!" though he was unable to tell me why he thought it sucked. Then he asked how long I've been with Melvin. I said it's almost 7 years now. And he was like "Ah! Watch for the 7 year itch man"

So far, he hasn't said a single positive statement. And just about everything he has said irks me. It's like he's cursing me or something.

I mean - makes me glad Melvin isn't such a negative person.

No comments: