Saturday, May 31, 2014

6dp3dt

All my 'symptoms' have disappeared.

I had some painful cramps last night. Then this morning, nothing. No cramps, no sore boobs, no bloatedness.

I couldn't help myself and pee-ed on a stick again.

Nothing.

A stark white nothing.

Of course, intellectually I know there is supposed to be nothing because it is waaaay to early for HCG to be detected. Yet, a part of me was hoping that by this time, my two embryos would have attached themselves like alien parasites and HCG is running rampant through my body. So yea, I'm not entirely unaffected by the BFN.

Ever since the symptoms started going away, there's like a tickle of uncertainty at the back of my mind that this isn't going to work. OK, more than a tickle. More like a 'OMG THIS ISN'T GOING TO WORK. MY EMBRYOS ARE DEEEEAAAAADDDDD"

I think the next few days is going to be rough. Can predict lots of tears, snots and calls to Melvin with me crying about dead embryos.

Sigh.

I'm losing my mind.

No comments: