Monday, June 02, 2014

8dp3dt - BFN

The title says it all.

If I was pregnant, there should be a faint positive by now.

Was it the weird protocol the clinic had me on? Weird because I was on the long protocol (2 week suppress, then 2 weeks of lupron + gonal f), BUT they started me on CD2 instead of CD21.

Did I lose the embryos on day 2? Because on that day, I had ONE pink spot on my liner.

Was it the lack of bedrest? Bedrest is impossible when there isn't anyone in the house to take care of me. Other than cleaning up after the dog, I've had to make my own meals etc.

There has to be a reason, there has to be.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cath, I'm currently doing my first cycle at sgh and waiting for my hcg blood test as well. I totally understand how u feel. :(( Perhaps your bfn is due to the low hcg levels. Don't give up hope! Good luck! :)