Wednesday, February 25, 2015

When someone I know is insane but he ain't listening to reason

Before I get to the main topic of the post, I just want to whine and complain a little bit. I woke up this morning and attempted to leave the bedroom. I didn't make it very far because I walked face first into the wardrobe. Spent the next ten minutes cradling a bleeding and swollen lip.

In my defense, it was 5.30am, and hence, was pitch black in the room.

So I spent the rest of the morning feeling sorry for myself.

Aaaaanyways.

Someone I know (let's call him W) met this girl (pick another random letter.. say.. C for crazy).

OK, let me start over. C's mom had a friend who was working for W's dad. This friend then decided to link the 2 up for a meet.

So they met. 20 days ago.

From what I heard, the timeline was something like this.

Date 1 - went well
Date 2 - realised they liked each other
Date 3 - SHE initiated a trip to a local hotel.

By date 4, she managed to convince W to register for a ROM date and they are are talking about moving in together.

At the same time, C convinced W to pay for all the dates, as well as expensive gifts (a two thousand dollar bracelet for V day for one..). She also got him to agree to pay for a $1200 monthly rental of a master bedroom of a condo somewhere.. while she keeps her salary for herself.

All these, in 20 days.

I keep tellling W that there is something wrong with C. No self-respecting girl would initiate a hotel trip and literally throw herself at a guy by the 2nd or 3rd date. Neither would any SANE girl be in such a desperate rush to get married after knowing a guy for less than 20 days!

Needless to say, W isn't listening and it is very frustrating.

I have given up on trying to convince him not to move in with her so fast. She isn't looking for a husband.. she is looking to marry anyone who can buy her things and pamper her.

I know I'm not exactly a good judge of character, but come on... anyone can see what a fool W is, right? He'll regret this, then by that time, they are legally bound and it'll be too late.

Come to think of it, I should have called the girl B instead of C. B for batshit crazy.

No comments: