Tuesday, September 29, 2015

When you want to get things done, do it yourself

Good news: we've collected the keys

Bad news: I've left the reno to Melvin. When he gets it done, I'll buy 4D.


I don't know why I'm not terribly excited about moving into a new place. Wait a minute, I think I know why after all. It's a lot of unnecessary work. I thought it could/would be done quickly.

1) Select an ID, anyone with good reviews will do
2) Pay him/her
3) Move in!

As it is, we haven't even completed step 1. Oh well... if it gets done, it gets done. Things are moving so slowly that I've lost interest in the whole project. Not that I've contributed much, you understand.


I'll keep you updated, IF there are updates. As of now, things haven't changed... since.. oh... ummm... March/April. That was when we started looking for IDs.

should I just take over from him?

No comments: