Thursday, March 10, 2016

Week 24 - Feeling a little crummy

Woke up this morning and it felt as if I was going to die.

I had cramps. My legs were numb. I wanted to throw up. and the room was spinning.

Couldn't do anything but lay down there for the next half hour, whining away. Even now, I don't feel so good.

There, I just wanted to complain.

On the baby side of things, the little boy is growing well. His kicks are getting stronger. Melvin is amazed whenever he feels the baby kick. He'll gush about it for the whole day, in fact. It's good knowing the little one is getting stronger. Means he is healthy, right?

It turns out I have an anterior placenta - so I won't be able to feel ALL his movements. I've also noticed that I feel the strongest kicks higher up in my belly, so I can probably estimate where the placenta is. There was once, however, baby must have been kicking my bladder. Let's just say I felt every kick and with every kick, I needed to go pee.

OK, I thought I'd have the energy to type out a full post.. turns out I don't. Really just want to crawl into bed and whine because I feel sick again.

Will find the energy to post again..

*Update: Dr Tan has banned me from all sweet drinks :(*

Two weeks ago (week 22) - Baby was measuring at 500g. It was an average size and all good.

This week (week 24) - Baby was measuring at 750g!!! One week ahead!

Dr Tan says that judging from the size and amount of liquid in the sac, it's obvious I've been taking in a lot of sugar these 2 weeks. Sigh, guilty as charged.. been indulging in bubble tea....

So, no more sweet stuff for me unless I want an oversized baby and risk it getting stuck halfway on it's way out.

Meeeehh.

*end update*

No comments: