Wednesday, May 18, 2016

34 weeks - Oopsie, I dilated just a little

Well, I suspected something was wrong last week when I had a glob of mucus-y stuff drop out from my.. veejayjay. Went for a scan only to find that I was 1cm dilated.

Was told to try and put my feet up as much as possible and to call immediately if I start getting contractions.

It's too early for the baby to come! Stay in there, buddy. You can only come out nearer to the end of June! Don't waste my June holidays!

On another note, I had the strangest desire for almond jelly with lychee. We just had dinner, and I kept thinking about almond jelly. with lychee.

So I went to bug Melvin.

Me: I want lychee!!! with almond jelly.

Melvin: Where the heck do we get that?!

Me: Make it?

Melvin: Do you want to wake up at 1am to have the jelly? It's going to take time to set, yaknow.

Me: I WANT LYCHEE AND ALMOND JEEEELLLLLLLYYYYYYY.


So now he's going out to the supermarket to buy some stuff to make me my dessert.

*nods*

No comments: