Thursday, August 05, 2004

I know i havent been posting. *pause* First, there's simply nothing to post about. Because i havent been doing anything. Second, I havent exactly been in the best of moods. And i really don't know why I have to explain myself. *wrinkles nose*

Am sick. Flu. Cough. my voice sounds weird.. ( lianne can testify, she talked to me earlier in the day when my voice wasnt SO bad ).. yeah, its gotten worse. god i hope i recover by tomorrow's Karaoke session *beam* And i can't wait for TCC tomorrow either.. yay *bounce* love TCC

I'm trying to convince patrick to get some sleep at the moment. I believe its daybreak there. ( and yes, it appears i'm right).. in fact, i believe i shooed him off to bed about 3 or 4 hours ago *raises eyebrow at patrick* ( he decides to head to bed at this point ) *grin* good boy. *giggles madly* he's such a darling. ( yes kenneth, you're lucky I'm letting you off about your sleeping hours. ) Pffft... all the guys i know who play that game.. weird sleeping hours, everyone of them. Esp Leite ( don't know his real name as yet ), that dude once had a final exam paper at 10.30am.. guess what he was doing at 4.30am? playing DAOC. pfft. those guys. honestly! *nags every single one of them to death*

so. my 21st birthday is less than 48 hours away.. *pause* *whine* i feel ooooooold. ancient! musuem-quality! dinosaur-ius! fossil-fied! *whine, pauses, and whines somemore* which reminds me. I must get Eugene his Bdae present. which reminds me. probably Jeremy's as well. same birth date as eugene, can ya imagine that?

*sneeze* excuse me. damn flu.*blows nose noisily into a tissue*

No comments: